The 2014 Hyundai Veloster will provide the most optimal space, power and functionality at a very affordable price. There is no denying that the 2014 three-door Veloster has a very distinctive sporty appearance with a valiant personality. The unique styling of the Veloster offers a fun and comfortable ride for both drivers and passengers. Here are 5 reasons why you gotta love the all-new 2014 Hyundai Veloster.
1. Distinctive Exterior – Unlike any other vehicles on the road today, the 2014 Hyundai Veloster has the flare of a coupe with the functionality of a hatchback. With the spotlight on convenience and uniqueness, the 2014 Veloster has a practical third door on its right-hand side for easier passenger access. Other sleek features include front fog lights, a centre chrome tipped dual exhaust, a tinted glass with windshield shade band, a rear parking assist system, heated adjustable outside mirrors and an optional panoramic sunroof.
2. Sporty Interior – The 2014 Hyundai Veloster won’t cramp your style because it has ample interior space. Sporty yet practical, the new Veloster comes with a multimedia center console, seat beat extension guide, storage system, overhead console, driver’s power seat, heated steering wheel, front air ventilation seat, auto defogging system, paddle shifters and font seat warmer.
3. Advanced Safety Features – Without compromising the fun, the 2014 Hyundai Veloster is equipped with prominent safety features designed to avoid and prevent accidents. Advanced safety features like the Vehicle Stability Management system, Electronic Stability Control, Traction Control System, and an Anti-lock Braking System are all included with the base trim. Additionally, there are six airbags built into the Veloster for extra protection against the unexpected.
4. Experience the Entertainment – The 2014 Hyundai Veloster has an impressive 7-inch multimedia touchscreen. It offers functions such as video playbacks, movie displays, photo slide shows and more. Quick access to information and entertainment is always at your fingertips.
5. Power to the Pavement – A strong and efficient 1.6-litre 6-cylinder engine with Dual-CVVT powers the 2014 Hyundai Veloster. The fuel economy is amazing with 7.6L/100 km in the city, 5.2L/100 km on the highway, and 6.5L/100 km combined. The automatic six-speed manual transmission allows you to enjoy the fun-to-drive experience of the Veloster.
Want to test drive the new 2014 Hyundai Veloster? For more information, give us a call at (604) 292-8188 or book a test drive for new cars or used cars. We can’t wait to see you at Destination Hyundai Vancouver!
|Hyundai Veloster||Hyundai Veloster Turbo|
|Price Range||$19,849 to $25,199||$26,749 to $29,199|
|Transmission||6-Speed Manual Transmission||6-Speed Manual Transmission|
|Engine||1.6-litre 6-cylinder||1.6-litre 4-cylinder|
|Fuel Economy||7.6L/100 km in the city
5.2L/100 km on the highway
6.5L/100 km combined
|8.4L/100 km in the city
5.9L/100 km on the highway
7.3L/100 km combined