Destination Hyundai strives to find the perfect vehicle for each and every one of their customers. The Hyundai Mobility Program allows physically disabled individuals to save up to $500 used towards equipment and installation of driving aids on any new Hyundai vehicle!
In addition to the purchase of a new Hyundai vehicle, individuals must provide a doctor’s or Government Issued Certificate detailing his or her disability.
How do I apply?
Qualifying applicants have up to four (4) months to apply for the rebate. Follow the three easy steps below and save up to $500!
- Fill in the Mobility Program Claim Form
- Provide the following information:
- A copy of the signed Hyundai New Vehicles Sales Contract
- A copy of the doctor’s or Government Certificate detailing the applicant’s disability
- A copy of the paid invoices for the adaptive driving aids/mobility assistant equipment install on purchased Hyundai vehicle that should include:
iv. Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
- Mail the Mobility Program Claim form and all required documents to:
Hyundai Auto Canada Corp.
Hyundai Mobility Program
75 Frontenac Drive
Not sure where to get started? Destination Hyundai Vancouver can provide all the above information!
Upon approval, Hyundai Auto Canada Corporation will send the rebate directly to the applicant’s address stated on the Mobility Program Claim Form.
For more information about the Hyundai Mobility Program, contact Destination Hyundai Vancouverat (604) 292-8188 or visit us at 445 Kingsway, Vancouver, BC V5T 3K2