5 Reasons Why You Will Love the 2014 Jeep Wrangler
As voted on by the Texas Auto Writers Association, the new 2014 Jeep Wrangler is made to fuel the power from within through its distinctive off-road utility. With several improvements under the exterior body, the all-new 2014 Jeep Wrangler has a new engine with more power, efficiency and usability. The Freedom Edition returns due to popular demand while the Rubicon X Special Edition takes off-road capability to a greater level. Read below for 5 reasons why you will love the all-new 2014 Jeep Wrangler.
1. Off-Road Readiness – The 2014 Jeep Wrangler’s unmatched off-road abilities continue to appeal while preserving its resilient charm. The ready to tackle Jeep Wrangler offers safety and efficiency for off pavement driving while preventing stalls when driving uphill. The four-wheel-drive 2014 Jeep Wrangler also comes with a new Trail Kit that features a tow strap, D-Rings, gloves and a carrying bag.
2. Unique Rugged Look – Still today, the iconic Jeep Wrangler wears its unique and rugged look. With removable doors, a convertible top, a fold-down windshield, overhead sound bar and a removable carpet with drain plugs, the Jeep Wrangler will provide to your outdoor needs and the freedom to roam.
3. Functional Interior and Features – With few changes to the interior, the Jeep Wrangler boasts spacious storage with thoughtfully designed ergonomic features that lead to both comfort and convenience. The 2012 to 2014 models are all equipped with Chrysler’s award winning 3.6-litre Pentastar V-6 which makes 285 HP and delivering up to 260 lb-ft of torque. The Jeep Wrangler is available in both two-door and four-door options. Each comes in Sport, Sahara and Rubicon trims:
- The Sport. The basic trim starts with 16-inch steel wheels, a black soft-top, fog lights, manual accessories, a tilt steering wheel, a cruise control, height-adjustable seats and a 6-speaker audio system.
- The Sahara. A trim best suited for the city and routine travelling. Additional upgrades include 18-inch alloy wheels, automatic headlamps, side steps, under-hood insulation, an upgraded suspension, body-coloured fender flares, power windows and a 6-speaker Alpine sound system.
- The Rubicon. The Rubicon is must suited for driving in off-road environment because of its under-the-hood features and wide-ranging equipment.
4. Safety and Security – There are several standard safety features that come with the 2014 Jeep Wrangler to provide optimal protection. Airbag placement and detections, and antilock brake systems are provided in every Jeep Wrangler to ensure safety for the driver and passengers.
5. High Resale Value – Similar to the past four years, the Jeep Wrangler is selected by Kelly Blue Book to be the Best Resale Value in its class for 2013. Essentially, the convertible SUV retains its value after five years far better than most vehicles in its class.
Although the 2014 Jeep Wrangler has evolved very little since 2013, this off-road convertible SUV still remains robust, holding on to its original formula.
Check out our very own video on the 2014 Jeep Wrangler, created by Destination Chrysler:
2014 Jeep Wrangler Quick Facts:
|Price Range:||$20,695 (Sport) to $36,370 (Rubicon)|
|Trims:||Sport, Sport S, Unlimited Sport S, Sahara, Unlimited Sahara, Rubicon, Unlimited Rubicon|
|Engine:||3.6L Pentastar VVT V6|
|Towing capacity:||Up to 5,500 lbs|