5 Reasons Why You Will Love the 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
This vehicle offers many features and gadgets that makes the 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee stand out in the SUV market. Read below for our 5 reasons why you gotta love the all-new 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Sonata:
1. Exteriors – The 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee boasts sophistication and modernization beautifully carrying the off-road theme of the Jeep. The exteriors of the vehicle are designed in an impressive manner with a signature 7-slot grille, reshaped headlights, front bumper cover and much more. The front of the vehicle is redesigned and showcases LED lights at the back. The recently introduced model has a relatively low seat but offers a high level of comfort. The Jeep reflects luxury and anyone can select from the various models available in the market.
2. Inner Space – The 2014 model of the Grand Cherookee is designed specifically to provide a high level of comfort to the drivers as well as passengers. The revised interiors are outstanding and provide various elements that make it stand apart from other models. The well-equipped interiors of the SUV are excellent and comprise of a 7-inch screen, which allows the drivers to read out the updates of various systems. Other features of the vehicle include a wooden steering wheel, ventilated and heated front seats, and comfortable seats with enough room for legs and added features to enhance the luxurious content of the vehicle.
3. Under-the-hood – The under the hood features impress the customers to a great deal. The various engines available with this model are 3.6-liter Pentastar V6 that delivers 290 horsepower and a torque of 260 lb-ft, a 5.7-liter V8 engine providing a torque of 390 lb-ft and 360 horsepower and the latest EcoDiesel 3.0-liter engine that delivers 420 lb-ft of torque and 240 horsepower. The SRT is provided with a Hemi V8 engine with a capacity of 6.4 liters that provides 470 horsepower and a torque of 465 lb-ft.
4. Four Wheel Drive Systems – The 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee features three four wheel drive systems, Quadra-Trac I, Quadra-Trac II, and Quadra-Drive II. The Quadra-Trac I is in great demand that provides power to the real wheels. The power is transferred to the front wheels if any wheel slip is detected. Quadra-Trac II is much similar but provides the facility of two-speed transfer for off-road operations. The Quadra-Drive II is a 4WD system, which is provided with an electronic limited slip differential that allows the engine to transfer power equally to all the wheels and enhances the driving experience of the drivers.
5. Selec-Speed Control – This is again a new feature installed in the 2014 Jeep. Selec-Speed control comprises of the Hill-Descent Control, which is also supported by Hill-Ascent Control. Both of these controls provide power to the SUV to run on slopes and run down the slopes with convenience. It controls the brake and throttle in particular situations.
|Price Range:||$39,995 (Laredo) to $63,795 (SRT)|
|Trims:||Laredo, Limited, Overland, Summit, SRT|
|Engine:||3.6L Pentastar VVT V6, 8-speed automatic transmission (Base Trim Level)|
|Towing capacity:||Up to 7,200 lbs|