Destination Auto Group is focused on one thing – empowering our customers with the right information to find a vehicle to suit their needs. This has been our company mission since 1983, when we first opened our doors with Jubilee Plymouth Chrysler in North Vancouver, today known as Destination Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram North Shore.
Through acquisitions and expansion over the last 25 years, Destination Auto Group currently operates six full-service dealerships including Destination Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram in North Vancouver, Destination Hyundai, Destination Mazda and Kingsway Honda in Vancouver, and Destination Toyota and Destination Honda in Burnaby. Your Journey Begins Here.
At Destination Auto Group we take great care to maintain focus on what is important. Come to any one of our dealerships, and you will quickly see that the 280+ associates are motivated by three key principles:
- We strive to provide our customers with best-in-class service. Our team of professionals endeavour to become your personal, dedicated consultants, providing you an extra level of reliance and comfort as you select the right vehicle.
- We operate an environment that fosters teamwork and professional development among our associates. Our goal is to provide our staff with rewarding long-term careers and opportunities for growth in recognition of their hard work and efforts.
- We proactively seek opportunities to support the community. We believe in initiatives that create awareness or directly improve the condition of others; this is not just our responsibility, but our obligation.
With these principles at the forefront of our work, we are grateful to be recognized with a number of accolades, including: Honda’s Quality Dealer (2011), and Toyota’s Top Rank Certified Used Dealer for Canada, Toyota’s Pride Dealer (2010, 2011 and 2012) awards, and Toyota’s Pinnacle Award for Customer Satisfaction (2012). We also rank highly in a number of CSI measures including 1st in Canada in Toyota Purchase Experience (2011) and 1st in BC in Toyota Parts Express (2011).
Our care for the community is reflected in the long-term partnerships we have established with a number of charities, foundations and NGOs, including:
- Aga Khan Development Network (World Partnership Golf Tournament and World Partnership Walk)
- Make a Wish Foundation
- Toyota Evergreen Learning Grounds
- Weekend to End Breast Cancer
- BC Senior Games
- BC Professional Fire Fighters
- BC Women’s Foundation
- Family Services of Greater Vancouver
- Vancouver Police Department (Domestic Violence, Evolution in Policing; Women in Policing)
- Vancouver Rape Relief and Women’s Shelter
- Vancouver Society of Children’s Centres
- Harmony Arts Festival
- Mount Pleasant Community Centre
- Broadway Youth Resource Centre
- Burnaby Christmas Bureau
- Burnaby Food Bank
- Bowen Island Children’s Festival
- Operation Red Nose North Shore
- North Shore Triathlon Club
- Many community children’s schools, sports teams and associations.
We recognize that many of our stores are located in your neighbourhoods. This underscores our shared interest in ensuring our environment is kept clean, safe, and sustainable. We are therefore meticulous in our pursuit of waste recycling programs, and use of materials that are environmentally safe. We also seek to be early adopters of class-leading vehicle technology programs that aim to improve fuel efficiency and reduce carbon monoxide and other harmful emissions. Furthermore, we are pursuing best efforts for our future new dealership facilities to be LEED Certified, drastically reducing our carbon footprint and lowering our energy requirements.
At Destination Auto Group, we believe that our choices reflect our commitments and values; we hope you do too. Visit your neighbourhood Destination dealership, and prepare to be inspired.
For more information, visit our website http://www.destinationauto.ca.